Yod Racha Herbs restore performance and increase physical energy.
Current health problems that cause concern reduce the confidence of both men and lady is a condition in which the body has erectile dysfunction Or if it happens to a man, it is called an erectile dysfunction: a state of insufficient erection of the penis) and if it happens to a woman, it will result in various disturbing symptoms such as pain while having fuck (Dyspareunia) can be considered a condition in which the body is erectile dysfunction. It is like a warning sign of an abnormality that may begin in the cardiovascular system. Because during the sexual mood The body relies on good blood flow to pump blood to the penis for it to be ready for use. Therefore, the decreased sexual performance does not indicate a specific problem. But it expresses the imbalance in our body as well.
And when it comes to regaining performance Boost your energy in a natural way It is inevitable that the top herbs such as “Ginseng” and “Cymphony”, these two herbs are known for balancing within the body. and increase sexual performance with research studies on biological effects and pharmacological activity confirmed
“Ginseng” helps restore the image. and can enhance sexual performance A study in 45 patients with erectile dysfunction who took 900 mg of ginseng three times daily for two months showed a statistically significant improvement in erectile dysfunction.
“Cylon rental” can help increase sexual performance. A study in 22 men with a history of using cordyceps as a dietary supplement found that it could increase the number of spermatozoa in sperm by 33% and have the effect of reducing abnormal sperm. up to 29%, and also significantly increased symptoms and sexual desire by 66%.
Therefore, natural products that contain a mixture of “ginseng” and “containing cordyceps” when eaten into the body, the drugs contained in ginseng will help stimulate the body to produce red blood cells. Adjust your heart rate back to normal. Makes the blood pumping in the body more stable. Important substances to restore sexual function in both ginseng and cordyceps will have a boosting effect. Therefore, the efficiency of rehabilitation and capacity enhancement is doubled. This is to allow the body to absorb the most important substances from ginseng and cordyceps. It is recommended to try products with vitamin E as one of the ingredients. Because vitamin E is an important vitamin that helps prevent hemolysis of red blood cells. Helps absorb free radicals that are the main cause of cell or tissue damage. In addition, vitamin E also helps prevent important substances from ginseng and cordyceps. Not to be destroyed by acids or chemicals in the stomach. This makes eating these two herbs have the most beneficial effect on the body.
However, erectile dysfunction is not a condition that only affects the elderly. We currently find male patients aged 20-30 years having an 8% chance of experiencing erectile dysfunction, and it is estimated by the US Department of Health that erectile dysfunction patients will increase. Up to 170 million people by 2025, and although dysfunction is now an open topic to everyone, it’s actually normal to look at it. or looking for help the wrong way It is a lost and worrisome health care. Because leaving it chronic, it may “causing another disease”
- Office of the Health Promotion Foundation (ThaiHealth), www.vcharkarn.com, www.tpma.or.th, Dr. Somyot Kittimongkhon, Head of AIDS Group Bureau of AIDS Tuberculosis and STDs, Department of Disease Control, Ministry of Public Health
- Article disseminating knowledge to the public, www.pharmacy.mahidol.ac.th, Associate Professor Dr. Noppamas Sunthorncharoennon and Thidarat Chandon, Herbal Information Office. Faculty of Pharmacy Mahidol University
- Medicine Archives, www.pharmacy.mahidol.ac.th, Non-Professor. Thosapol Chandee, Faculty of Pharmacy. Mahidol University
- Knowledge about health, www.vejthani.com, Rehabilitation Center, Vejthani Hospital
- Health articles, www.bangkokhealth.com, Dr. Worawut Charoensiri, Bangkok Health Research Center
- Pharmacological Effects of Ginsenosides in American Ginseng on Health, Royal Thai Army Journal of Nursing, Khun Surapoj Wongyai, Vol. 13, No. 3 (Sept.-Dec.) 2012< /li>
Sorted by Thai Health Products (THP)