• Ginkgo biloba extract is an excellent anti-oxidant.
• Help slow down aging and prevent cancer.
• Stimulates blood circulation well. causing oxygen to supply to the brain, heart and other organs in the body
• Help nourish the brain can prevent dementia
• Help in the matter of increasing concentration and improving memory and thinking well.
• It helps people with Alzheimer’s to develop better awareness and socialization.
• An effective antidepressant aid for patients unresponsive to conventional therapy.
• Help reduce cramping or sore muscles in different areas.
• Helps reduce dizziness, ringing in the ears or ringing in the ears.
• Help relieve symptoms of sexual dysfunction as well. Or call it a good natural viagra that has it all.
• Ginkgo Biloba Leaf Extract It can also prevent and treat macular degeneration centers.
• Can help prevent diabetic eye disease.
• For asthmatics Eating ginkgo leaves can prevent the contraction of bronchial muscles.
Article from https://medthai.com/แปะก๊วย/
What nutrients make our brains fit? And what should I choose to eat? Nutrients that help nourish support work and slow down the deterioration of the brain Including various types of vitamins, especially vitamin B1, B6, B12, vitamin C and vitamin E, which is present in many foods. As follows: Vitamin B1 is abundant in foods such as hard rice, egg yolks, fish, soybeans.
• Vitamin B6 Recommended to eat eggs, meat, rice germ, corn, banana.
• Vitamin B12 will help support the functioning of the nerve impulses improve short-term memory Reduce the risk of Alzheimer’s disease in the elderly by about 4 times. A suitable diet consists of eggs, offal, milk, other meats. low in fat
• Vitamin C Contributes to antioxidants Found in fruits such as kiwi, guava, papaya, kale, and mustard greens.
• Vitamin E There is a lot of kale, spinach, nuts, almonds, rice bran oil, iron, which helps deliver oxygen to the brain.