Heart Care Package
- Coenzyme Q10 helps in the energy production for cells Reduce the risk of heart disease by taking care of your heart (Heart care)
- Flaxseed Oil is high in omega 3. Reducing the risk of high cholesterol, high blood pressure, and blood vessel blockage
- Grapeseed Extract helps stimulating collagen production , and helps with varicose veins and blood circulation.
- Garlic Oil Blood nourishing helps in the reducing of blood cholesterol levels
1. Grape Seed Extract OPCs (Oligomeric Pro-anthocyanidins) are antioxidants found in grape seed extract and have important antioxidant capabilities. It has a high efficiency and good water solubility, making it particularly effective at protecting the body’s cells from free radical damage. It works as an antioxidant as well. 20 times more than vitamin C and 50 times more than vitamin E, allowing the skin to be more flexible, brighter, and softer, as well as increasing blood circulation, inhibiting collagen destruction, and reducing difficulties for those with uneven skin tone.
2. Garlic Extract contains a variety of nutrients, including Arginine, Oligosaccharides, Flavonoids, and Selenium. The major element of garlic is Allicin, a chemical that gives garlic its scent. It is beneficial to the health. It also aids in the treatment of excessive blood pressure.
Allicin, the active ingredient in fresh garlic and garlic supplements, may help relax the smooth muscles that border blood arteries, causing them to widen and elevate blood pressure. Hypertensive patients with systolic blood pressure (SBP) greater than or equivalent to 140 m.Hg received fermented garlic extract, according to one study. When compared to patients taking a placebo, patients receiving (Aged Garlic Extract: AGE) at a dose of 960 mg for 12 weeks exhibited a larger reduction in systolic blood pressure. It is possible that ingesting fermented garlic extract is more beneficial than placebo in treating high blood pressure patients.