10 golden rules to help sleepless people fall asleep easier from samyan-mitrtown.com
1. Avoid coffee or caffeinated beverages After midday, avoid smoking since nicotine is a stimulant that causes the body to become more awake. Avoid alcohol since it causes you to incessant sleep . Avoid spicy, overly sweet, and late-night meals at least 4 hours before bedtime.
2. Sleep in a completely dark room no light, no noise, silence, and a comfortable room temperature.
3. Avoid heavy physical exertion or exercise 3 hours before bedtime
4. Should have practiced going to bed and waking up at the same time will assist to sleep normally by balancing the secretion of the hormone melatonin
5. Find essential oils Lavender, for example, can be placed on the bed or beside the head to help with sleep.
6. Use a relaxing massage 1-2 times per week to assist alleviate blocked wind along the lines, which can cause sleeplessness.
7. Herbal steam helps detoxify toxins improve blood circulation Aches and pains are relieved, spasms are reduced, and muscles are relaxed.
8. Stop playing on the phone or watch TV at least 2 hours before bedtime since it inhibits the hormone melatonin secretion.
9. Waking up to the soft sunlight in the morning to bring life’s clock back into harmony It also contains vitamin E, which is derived from sunlight and is healthy.
10. If we have stress and worry affecting sleep So get up and write down your thoughts in a notebook. But don’t be concerned about checking the time. Because it will make you feel more anxious and sleepless.
Another herb that can help you sleep better is “Rice Bran Oil Extraction” that possesses both qualities. assisting in the reduction of blood fat Antioxidants help to keep your heart healthy. Rice bran oil contains melatonin as well. In animal studies, it was discovered that “Rice bran” can aid in the reduction of insomnia because it contains gamma oryzanol in rice bran helps to improve sleep quality