Nourish the brain
The brain plays a role in the functioning of other organs or systems, such as the nervous system, to the movement of the arms and legs, to walking, balance and memory. Each day, if we choose to eat foods that are beneficial to the brain. It will help strengthen the function of brain cells. Prevent deterioration faster than it should be. like exercise eat nourishing food that help fit the body brain management Eating a brain-healthy diet can also help keep your brain fit.
Many of you have probably heard the saying “You are what you eat”. What do you want to be? Just look at the food you eat. Let’s look at common everyday foods that may have a beneficial effect on the brain.
1. fish deep sea fish Such as tuna and salmon contain omega-3s that help nourish the brain in terms of memory.
2. Eggs contain choline, omega 3 and protein that help nourish the brain to work better. It also contains nutrients in the group of vitamins B1, ฺB6, B12 that help support the functioning of and slows down the degeneration of the brain
3. Vegetables in general, especially spinach with enzymes to increase strength. and restore nerve endings It also contains folic acid that helps maintain memory. According to research, spinach contains enzymes that are good for the strength of nerve cell endings. and strengthening the signal transmission between neurons They are also high in folic acid which is good for memory. Helps maintain water balance in the body
4. Legumes and whole grains are great sources of protein, high in fiber and very good fat. It is a complex carbohydrate that helps you feel energetic while protein and fat help to balance, calm and relax your body. Vitamin E is important for thought and memory processes. At the same time, there are antioxidants that help increase brain-boosting nutrients like magnesium, which helps the blood to nourish the brain better full of dietary fiber Have the right amount of protein
5. Ginkgo biloba leaves have a lot of research. Talking about its properties, ginkgo can help treat various disorders such as dementia. Alzheimer’s disease or even people who like to be lost and forget, which when eating ginkgo The ginkgo will help the function of the circulatory system to nourish the brain better in some studies. Leaders suggest using ginkgo leaves to improve the circulatory system in the brain. because when the brain lacks blood supply to nourish would deteriorate and eventually atrophy Affects the functioning and efficiency of the brain.