What nutrients are good for your eyes? What everyone needs to know When the eyes are important
- Lutein is an important component found in the visual field of the retina and the lens of the eye
- Vitamins A is a substance that helps in the functioning of the retina. and plays an important role in night vision
- Vitamins B Studies have shown that vitamins B1 and B12 may play a role in slowing cataract formation.
- Vitamin C found that may also help slow cataract formation.
- Vitamin E It is present in the photoreceptor cells in the retina. and help slow down cataracts as well
- Beta-carotene (Betacarotene) is a precursor of vitamin A. And it helps to see at night as well.
- Zeaxanthin It is an important component found in the visual field of the retina and the lens of the eye. like lutein
- Selenium (Selenium) Another substance that slows the progression of cataracts
- Zinc (Zinc) Contributes to pre-existing macular degeneration. is slower
- Ginkgo biloba extract (Ginkgo biloba) In addition to its properties that increase blood flow to the brain. It also has antioxidant properties in the eyes. May help treat refractive errors in some types of glaucoma.
- Omega 3 (Omega-3) A fatty acid that plays an important role in the treatment of dry eye
How to protect eyes
Care for our eyes and the people we love
- Take a break from the screen. Both mobile phones and computer screens
- Exercise Avoid smoking – drinking alcohol protect your eyes from the sun Wear protective gear when performing dangerous tasks
- Check your eyesight, eye disease, be careful of contact lenses. Cosmetics are expired
- Take nutritional supplements You should consult your doctor, pharmacist or specialist.