Gastrointestinal system or abbreviated GI system (Gastrointestinal system) consists of many organs, including the esophagus, stomach, small intestine, large intestine and rectum. Many people may have experienced some gastrointestinal disorders. especially if we take risks or eat food without care Too self-indulgent, for example
- Eating unclean, undercooked, raw or stale food, frozen uncooked food
- Not chewing food thoroughly
- Eating too much at each meal
- Eating spicy food
- Eat a diet lacking in fiber
- Stress, drinking, smoking
Gastrointestinal symptoms are many and occur for many reasons. Many symptoms may require consulting a doctor or pharmacist. and many other symptoms if we change our behavior Come back to eat a hygienic, correct way or eat herbal food to help. either natural or extracted It may help or relieve symptoms. For example, acid reflux symptoms
Gastroesophageal reflux disease can be caused by a number of reasons, including abnormal distension of the distal esophagus; The pressure of the distal esophageal sphincter drops below normal. or abnormally squeezed stomach or esophagus Including genetics. In some people, esophageal sphincter is less functioning. Some behaviors of patients can be an additional factor for GERD, such as eating full meals or having eaten less than 4 hours before bedtime, smoking, drinking. Liquor or alcoholic beverages, soft drinks, fried, oily, or spicy foods.
ConditionsGastroesophageal reflux disease divided into 3 levels
- LevelFirst Patients sometimes have acid reflux, some are, some are not, and then go away, without much effect on their health
- LevelTwo Patients will have acid reflux only in the esophagus.
- LevelThree Patients have severe acid reflux from the stomach. until it flows up to the larynx or trachea.
Behavior modification suggestions Immediately after eating Try to avoid lying down, exercising, lifting heavy objects, turning or bending over. Avoid eating late at night. at least within 3 hours before bedtime Eat a low-fat diet or foods with a strong taste, such as very spicy, very sour, very salty, very sweet, etc.
Food for stomach health.
- Complex Carbohydrates A rich source of fiber or fiber This will absorb the water in the stomach making digestion faster.
- unsaturated fat improve stomach performance Stimulates the body’s metabolic system
- Fish protein helps in absorption. Because protein from fish is easy to digest. Absorbed quickly by the stomach
- Vegetables, vitamins, minerals, green leafy vegetables, vegetables rich in beta-carotene
- Kale is rich in vitamin C. eye care Resistant to stomach infections
- Spinach contains vitamin A, amino acids, which can help reduce the risk of stomach cancer
- Puele Leng, high potassium Helps to control blood pressure to normal It also helps to improve excretion.
- Pumpkin, pumpkin flesh is rich in phosphorus, vitamin C and high in fiber
- Tomatoes contain vitamin E, vitamin C, potassium, helping stomach ulcers heal faster
- Papaya, high in vitamin C and beta-carotene. that helps in excretion and treat stomach ulcers
- Turmeric Extract It is a medicinal herb that helps with acid reflux. But grinding into powder is difficult to dissolve in water. Curcumin should be extracted better.
- Probiotics are bacteria that are useful and present in our body Probiotics in the digestive tract help the body to digest and absorb essential nutrients. Help with excretion Good for people with intestinal problems as well as helping to lose weight Sometimes the body may experience a decrease in bacteria in the gastrointestinal tract such as stress, drinking, smoking .. We may eat foods rich in probiotics such as sour milk, kimchi, pickles, yogurts etc.