ฺBone and joint maintenance
As we get older Many people face problems with their bones and joints. Until sometimes I want to go back to when I was young or working age to get fit and nourish the body to the fullest early. so that there will be no problems later. Too much money can’t buy good health when it’s too late.
Symptoms such as
- Knee osteoarthritis The fluid in the knee is reduced. cause friction
- osteoporosis less bone density to brittle bones
- thinning of the bones density and mass of bones less but not to the point of osteoporosis.
How to nourish bones and joints
Under normal circumstances, natural food If we consume enough can prevent disease but in the elderly The body may stop or produce less vital substances. therefore need to supplement more food substitutes
- Eat foods high in calcium. Vitamin D helps absorb calcium. Elderly people will need more calcium.
- If overweight Try to exercise regularly to lose weight.
- Nutrients with high antioxidant activity such as beta-carotene, bioflavonoids
- Deep sea seafood with Omega 3, Collagen