Blue light, the danger of the era where life is addicted to the screen!!!
Today, most of our daily lives are in front of a computer screen. Phone, tablet and electronic media screens for more than 8 hours a day Therefore, it is inevitable that the eyes will be exposed to blue light from these devices as well. This blue light is a silent threat that directly affects our eyes. Three risk conditions caused by blue light are:
- Digital Eye Strain: Fatigue, itching, pain, burning eyes, blurred vision, double vision, headache, eye pain, tearing, dry eyes, eyes are more sensitive to light
- Death of optic nerve cells when the eyes are exposed to blue light Will result in eye cells to deteriorate faster. abnormal vision faster This is because the high-energy light waves induce the generation of free radicals (Free Radical) in the cells of the retina.
- macular degeneration A visual aid chemical in the retina called retinal reacts with blue light. causing toxic molecules to destroy the photoreceptor cell membrane until the cells die This results in permanent vision loss because the retina is unable to transmit neurotransmitters to the brain.
- Dry Eye Disease causes itching, irritation or burning in the eyes, in some cases, conjunctivitis may occur. These symptoms are more common among people who wear contact lenses. and stay in air-conditioned room all the time People who have surgery or laser eye surgery And if left dry for a long time may result in eye inflammation. and risk of eye infections This may cause further vision problems in the future.
- Cataract (Cataract) has blurred vision, white melasma, which each person has a level of cThe severity of the symptoms is not the same. together
Ways to protect your eyes from blue light include:
- Reduce the brightness of different devices screens.
- Apply screen protectors to help filter out blue light
- Take a break every 30 minutes Close your eyes for about 1 minute, look away for 30 seconds, and place a warm washcloth over your eyes for 1-2 minutes
- Wear goggles to filter radiationfrom various device screens
- Blink 1-2 times every 10 seconds
- Eye vitamin supplement with bilberry extract and enhancing eye function with lutein
Billberry (Bilberry) is a blue-purple fruit. the same family as all berries And the researcher Michael T. Murray (Michael T. Murray) has said that the substance. Anthocyanosides (Anthocyanosides), the blue or purple substance found predominantly in bilberries. An important feature is antioxidants that play a role in the eyes. Affects retinal epithelial cells in vision. and reduce eye fatigue Helps prevent cataracts and prevent macular degeneration It also helps strengthen collagen in eye capillaries and connect tissues better. Reduce dry eyes, eye fatigue and help relieve night blindness. Improves visibility in dim conditions Regulates the function of the retina, prevents light blindness. and invisibility during the day
lutein (Lutein) is a nutrient in a group called xanthophylls. (xanthophylls) look like a yellow substance. in the carotenoid class (Carotenoids) are nutrients that help slow down the degeneration of the retina. Inside the retina is a small groove that contains cells that receive images from the retina. is the point where the light hits and make it possible to see a clear picture each day which in this area will find a lot of lutein It is found in the tissue layer that nourishes the nerves. which is a very important point to see If the area deteriorates or loss of duty It can cause vision loss or blindness.
Lutein plays an important role in filtering color light. It is an antioxidant in the eyes. It is also important to protect the retina. Lutein works in conjunction with DHA and AA fatty acids to help improve children’s visual development.
Lucicap Lutein with Bilberry Extract Concentrate from THP
60 mg/capsule contains 30 capsules
Only 350 baht!!!!
- Lutein 60 mg
- Biberry extract 25 mg